- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
WELCOME to the next Brisbane Property Group meeting!
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here’s 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pickup at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (Most people walk away with pages of notes!)
• Unlike other seminars, you wont be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The key words we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full time investor…. you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way you’ll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It’s size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold makes us second to none Australia wide!
Entry is FREE if this is your first time attending! Details on how to RSVP, the cost and more at the bottom of the page.
What’s in store this month?
Shane Edwards from Pembroke Construction
A first for Shane this month with a red hot “Q & A Session” planned. Shane deals with all things regarding professional building, civil and construction services including commercial fit-outs, extensions and residential renovations, so come armed with your best questions.
Matt Jones from Property Resource Shop
From delivering mail as a Postie, to full time property developer, Matt has transacted millions of dollars in real estate and become an expert in Joint venturing. Every one of Matt’s property deals has had a joint venture component so he knows a thing or two about connecting people with property deals and funding to create a win-win outcome.
Come along to hear Matt reveal his top 5 secrets to finding the right JV partner. You’ll also learn what questions to ask a potential partner, how to choose the right person to ensure a profitable result for all parties.
This information has never been shared before unless you were lucky enough to attend one of Matt’s previous 3 Day Bootcamps on joint venturing!!
This information is perfect for you if:
* You’re struggling to find a profitable deal (and want to hook up with someone that does)
* Don’t have the cash to put down a deposit for a property (and want to create a no money down scenario)
* The banks won’t lend you any more funds (and you want to learn how the pros obtain private finance)
Dao Yang – The Real Deal
This is a Real Deal with A Real Twist! Dao searched for months for the perfect deal, in fact not the perfect deal… just any deal that would stack up!! Come find out what happened when he got this 1 into 7 under contract… then he decided not to do the deal himself.
Justin Watt from Watt Realty
If you want to know what to expect in Real Estate in the 2020 market, Justin is the man that should be answering your questions! Justin and the team at Watt Realty have an exceptional read on the Brisbane property market. Come along to find out more.
Do I need to RSVP? Absolutely YES
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s $25 entry fee if you click here or pay $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out our UPH Membership; click here:
If you’re a member, you still need to RSVP though!
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 28th January 2020
Registration (& cuppa time): 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 28th January 2020!
See you there!
- This topic was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by Matt Jones.