All Topics / General Property / Head Vs Heart – The Psychology of Real Estate

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of BuyersAgentBuyersAgent
    Participant
    @knightm

Howdy, had our most recent blog post picked up by API Mag – both links available HERE

What do people think? How much of your last purchase was pure logic, and how much was feelings?

I had a recent client comment on how “zen” I was during an auction bidding process… and I thought it was funny because he was a quant trader from an investment fund and one of the most calm, rational people I had met. Then I had a home owner get quite emotional over a purchase and I was reminded how property pushes our buttons.

BuyersAgent | Precium
    http://www.precium.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

South Coast NSW Independent Buyers Agent - Wollongong to Batemans Bay and Regional NSW. DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 14 POINT PROPERTY BUYER'S CHEATSHEET to avoid painful mistakes at precium.com.au

Profile photo of HomeBuyerLouisianaHomeBuyerLouisiana
    Participant
    @homebuyerlouisiana

I am always logic and never heart. I own 6 single families in Australia in 3 different states (where I don’t live). I create spreadsheets of data and let the numbers talk to me. This narrows down area then I start talking to property managers to learn what rents well and for how much. I then get the property managers to walk the properties for me and report back on what they could comfortably rent it for. I then use the numbers to negotiate. I have never seen my properties with my own eyes and my friends think I am crazy. I tell them my eyes know nothing but the data knows a lot.

HomeBuyerLouisiana | Home Buyer Louisiana
    https://homebuyerlouisiana.com

Aussie entrepreneur investing in New Orleans houses

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.