Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 161
WELCOME to the next Brisbane Property Group meeting!
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here’s 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pickup at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (Most people walk away with pages of notes!)
• Unlike other seminars, you wont be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The key words we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full time investor…. you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way you’ll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It’s size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold makes us second to none Australia wide!
Entry is FREE if this is your first time attending! Details on how to RSVP, the cost and more at the bottom of the page.
What’s in store this month?
Dave Weston from DRW Consulting
A first for Dave this month with a red hot “Q & A Session” planned on anything Civil Engineering! Dave, highly experienced and an expert now in his field, will be happy to clear up any matter regarding “Council Applications” and “Lodgements” in this segment. Come armed with your best questions.
The goal at DRW Consulting is to provide cost effective and practical civil engineering solutions for your development. They design to the needs of your project in order to ensure you have a solution that works best for you.
The Real Deal – Hans & Keryn van Kempen
Keryn and Hans thrive on learning and personal growth and with the purchase of their first subdivision in 2015, they have now made their strategy “Rural Residential Subdivision with minor Cosmetic Renovation”. Keryn, the project manager and avid deal finder, coupled with Hans, the onsite manager of construction and renovations, make the perfect team! Come check out their latest deal this month.
Jolene Sukkarieh from My Financial Group
Our resident expert financial advisors in Brisbane and Sunshine Coast know how to navigate an ever-changing financial environment. They have helped countless individuals and businesses ensure their financial security, also manage superannuation and create wealth for a comfortable retirement.
Some new content coming this month as Jolene takes the hot seat!!
Do I need to RSVP? Absolutely YES
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s $25 entry fee if you click here or pay $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out our UPH Membership; click here:
If you’re a member, you still need to RSVP though!
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 26th November 2019
Registration (& cuppa time): 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 26th November 2019!
See you there!
- This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Matt Jones.