All Topics / Commercial Property / building three unit's with foam construction with Bondor panels

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of bob the developerbob the developer
    Participant
    @bobthedeveloper

Hi I have three shops in nsw that I want to build three units above one 2bedroom with study & two to bedroom units
    but on a very stringent budget say if possible for about 400k
    I was thinking of using foam walls from BONDOR with there roof construction panels as well because you do not need any frame work. Has anyone used any light weight cost effective building construction panels before

would anyone have any advice on using these materials & the cost of building with these materials
    I was thinking because of the limited space I have on site with only a rear lane at the back with 7 car spots
    for building materials the foam building materials would be quicker to use & easier for the builders & cheaper than
    Brick veneer to build

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Your first port of call is the BCA – you need to determine the type of construction material that the building is required to be constructed.

I have previously built light-weight construction using Hebel panels, styrocon and metal sheet/purlins each solution was dictated by the location.

Profile photo of bob the developerbob the developer
    Participant
    @bobthedeveloper
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.