All Topics / Heads Up! / South Melbourne Property Meeting Group – Thursday 7th November

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Tony LambrianosTony Lambrianos
    Participant
    @melbpropertymeeting

Welcome to the South Melbourne Property Meeting Group.

My name is Tony Lambrianos and I facilitate the South Melbourne & Bulleen Property Meeting Groups. I am a full-time property investor, entrepreneur, educator and mentor. My role as facilitator is to organise monthly networking events, and invite great property experts and experienced property investors to share valuable property information with you as guest speakers.

This can be a great way to expand your skills, gain introductions to high quality industry professionals (mortgage brokers, accountants, solicitors, property subdivision consultants, etc), and develop camaraderie with likeminded property investors who have pracical knowledge in implementing different strategies!

It doesn’t matter whether you are new to property investing or experienced, the meetings absolutely cater for everyone.

I invite you to come to our property meet up and EXPERIENCE our group for yourself – I guarantee you’ll LOVE it!

— TOPIC: How To Generate Positive Cashflow And Grow Your Property Portfolio!

This month’s property meeting will be a little bit different…

I have invited one of my personal mentors, Global Share Market Investor, Educator & Mentor, George Fokas, come to Melbourne from Sydney and educate our group on “How 60 Minutes A Month Can Generate Positive Cashflow to help Grow Your Property Portfolio”.

George has personally bought 11 investment properties in the last 6 years (including 7 water front properties) here in Australia and oversees. What’s different about George is how he actually uses the stock market to create income for investing in property!

If you are looking to generate an additional income that could potentially help build your property portfolio, then you definitely need to come and listen to George explain the strategy that some of the world’s wealthiest entrepreneurs and even Banks, Brokers and Fund Managers have been using to generate an income in the stock market.

Think about it…when banks invest on the markets, do you think they want to take on risk or transfer risk to someone else? George will show you the strategy they use to transfer risk to someone else and get paid for it.

So if …
    – You have a genuine, burning desire to discover how to potentially build another income stream and not reply purely on your J.O.B…
    – You’re searching for a strategy to potentially earn you income on your investments, WITHOUT the traditional risks (maybe you’ve tried to make money trading the markets before, but lost out – if so, George will show you what you were doing wrong!)…
    – You’re looking to eventually escape the 9-5 rat-race and have your money work for you from the comfort of your own home…
    … then you ABSOLUTELY MUST come to the meeting …… because the strategy that George will show you has the potential to transform your life.

Yet surprisingly, most people have never even heard of this strategy before, despite the fact that it can potentially earn you income on your investments, WITHOUT the traditional risks, and regardless of which way the market moves!

George Fokas is one of Australia’s foremost investors, educators and mentors, who has generated income from the stock market and taught thousands around the world, despite “working” little more than 1 hour a month from home towards this strategy, in fact from anywhere around the world.

As a sought-after public speaker and coach on the subject of investing, George has spoken in front of thousands of people, and shared the stage with legendary entrepreneurs such as Robert Kiyosaki (of Rich Dad, Poor Dad) and recognised as one of the world’s greatest human behaviour experts, Dr John Demartini to name a couple of successful people.

George has shown more than 50,000 people over the last 14 years the step-by-step route to creating income via the stock market.

The discovery of this strategy allowed George to effectively semi retire at the age of 28, and he now dedicates his time to helping as many people as possible to achieve independent wealth for themselves, by discovering and applying this very same technique.

At the meeting George will cover …
    – The only strategy you need to know to potentially generate yourself an income on your capital on a monthly basis all thanks to the stock market, whether the markets are shooting up, sliding down or shuffling sideways!
    – Why sitting in front of your computer “day trading” for hours on end is the WRONG way to go (George will show you how it’s possible to potentially generate income with an average of 60 minutes at your desk a month).
    – How this strategy will allow you to create the market, rather than trade the market!.
    – How to potentially generate an up-front income from investing on the stock market which appears in your account the next trading day!
    – How we can protect our capital on the stock market and know what our return is and risk is before we even enter the market!
    … And much, much more!

You’ll discover how this strategy could potentially help you create the deposit for your next property investment faster than you though possible.

PLEASE NOTE: George will also be offering his educational program for sale to those who are interested in taking their learning further.

Details below
    Date: 7th November October 2019
    Venue: The Limerick Arms Hotel, 364 Clarendon St, South Melbourne with plenty of parking.
    Cost: Free
    Time: Networking from 6:30pm for a 7pm start, finishes 9pm

Do I Need to RSVP?
    No, just come along. You are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing, it is all about networking with like-minded people!

I look forward to seeing you there

Tony Lambrianos
    South Melbourne Property Meeting Leader

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.