Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 161
WELCOME to the Sunshine Coast Property Group meeting!
Here’s 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pickup at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (Most people walk away with pages of notes!)
• Unlike other seminars, you wont be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sellfests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The key words we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full time investor…. you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way you’ll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It’s size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold makes us second to none Australia wide!
What’s in store this month?
Let start with our speaker line-up:
1) Jolene Sukkarieh from My Financial Group
Sometimes it’s not just the strategy you are trying to implement as a property investor… these days you need to have a broader knowledge than just buying a property, adding value and extracting profit or equity. Come find out more about managing your Superannuation.
2) Matt Punter from The Savings Centre
Matt runs The Savings Centre which is a finance broking business. He is very down to earth, sincere and filled with integrity so if you’ve ever considered that you may need support in this area, this is the session for you.
3) Next up… Is the Real Deal – Ashley Pring
Ashley Pring showcases his first Renovation in this Real Deal segment. Find out how he acquired the deal, how he managed to stick to his budget…so far so good he says, and most importantly…the lessons he learnt to take to the next one!
4) Howard Cutler from ONF Surveyors
ONF Surveyors is a dedicated Queensland surveying company. They undertake projects throughout South East Queensland and the Surat Basin offering innovative, custom solutions for a broad range of clients.
5) Russell Sparke from Sparke Legal
Sparke Legal is a leading Property and Commercial law firm. They approach problems with a commercial acumen gained through decades of legal and business experience which keeps clients coming back time and time again.
Do I need to RSVP? Yes
First time attending or returning member? Just click the ‘I’m Going’ button in this link, and pay your $10 entry fee on line or $15 at the door.
Here’s a short video on how to RSVP; click here.
If you are unsure of the process or have any difficulties, just pop us an email at [email protected]
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the new UPH Membership here.
If you’re a member, you still need to RSVP though!
What are the details?
Venue: Alex Headlands Surf Club
Address: 167 Alexandra Parade, Alexandra Headland, Sunshine Coast
Date: Tuesday, 19th Novemer 2018
Registration (& cuppa time): 6pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 19th November 2018!
See you there!
- This topic was modified 4 months ago by Matt Jones.