Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 161
WELCOME to the last Gold Coast Property Group meeting of 2019!
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here’s 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pickup at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (Most people walk away with pages of notes!)
• Unlike other seminars, you wont be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The key words we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full time investor…. you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way you’ll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It’s size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold makes us second to none Australia wide!
What’s in store this month?
First up, we have Jolene Sukkarieh from My Financial Group
Jolene and her husband Matt run a company dedicated to delivering expert business and personal financial advice and accounting/taxation advice across a range of services. They specialise in providing support and financial solutions for small and medium sized businesses and health professionals.
This month Jolene presents THE BIG PICTURE – so how does this look?
* The Average Australian’s Finances
* The Journey To Financial Freedom
* 3 Case Studies – Outcomes To Compare – Ownership Structures
* The ‘My Financial Group’ Team And Service Focus
Real Deal…Stay Tuned…Possible Investor Potential here!!
Noel Grummitt & Julie Cary from Grummitt Planning
So recently…the Gold Coast City Council issued their proposed amendments to the City Plan for public consultation. This consists of major updates, with significant changes to zoning, density, building heights, expansion areas etc. If this is your development area, you need to be in the room to hear the new changes.
Do I need to RSVP? Yes
First time attending or returning member? Just click this link, and pay your $10 entry fee on line or $15 at the door.
Here’s a short video on how to RSVP; click here.
If you are unsure of the process or have any difficulties, just pop us an email at [email protected]
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the new UPH Membership here.
If you’re a member, you still need to RSVP though!
What are the details?
Venue: Burleigh Heads Surf Club
Address: Corner Goodwin Terrace and Gold Coast Highway, Gold Coast
Date: Thursday, 21st November 2019
Registration (& cuppa time): 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Thursday, 21st November 2019!
See you there!
- This topic was modified 4 months ago by Matt Jones.