All Topics / Heads Up! / Bulleen Property Meeting Group – Tuesday 15 Oct 2019

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Tony LambrianosTony Lambrianos
    Participant
    @melbpropertymeeting

Welcome to the Bulleen Property Meeting Group.

My name is Tony Lambrianos and I facilitate the Bulleen Property Meeting Group. I am a full-time property investor, entrepreneur, educator and mentor. My role as facilitator is to organise monthly networking events, and invite great property experts and experienced property investors to share valuable property information with you as guest speakers. There is no selling at these meeting just great information sharing.

This can be a great way to expand your skills, gain introductions to high quality industry professionals (mortgage brokers, accountants, solicitors, property subdivision consultants, etc), and develop camaraderie with likeminded property investors who have pracical knowledge in implementing different strategies!

It doesn’t matter whether you are new to property investing or experienced, the meetings absolutely cater for everyone.

I invite you to come to our property meet up and EXPERIENCE our group for yourself – I guarantee you’ll LOVE it!

TOPIC: Crucial Legal Tips You MUST Know As A Property Investor!

At our property meeting this month, Commercial Lawyer Lewis O’Brien will ask a series of multiple choice questions to help you assess and improve your knowledge of the laws relating to property investing in a light hearted and interactive manner.

The topics covered by the questions will range from simple property purchases, to building contracts and property developments. Please bring your smart phone so that you can participate interactively.

Each question will be answered and then discussed in depth where the group’s answers indicate a need for this. Underlying these questions are a series of important legal issues that arise regularly in real life and have the potential to cause large and unnecessary complications.

For this reason ALL property investors will benefit from the event – even if only to brush up on some key points.

Make sure you don’t miss this meeting to get some great legal tips when it comes to property from the best in the business!

This is a session you won’t want to miss!

Come and meet other property investors plus listen to these incredible guest speakers.

Details
    Venue: The Veneto Club in Bulleen (just off the Eastern Freeway) with plenty of parking.
    Date: Tue 15 Oct 2019
    Cost: $20 per head entry charge or $30 per couple
    Time: 6:45pm for a 7pm start, finishes 9pm

Do I Need to RSVP?
    No, just come along. You are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing, it is all about networking with like-minded people!

I look forward to seeing you there

Tony Lambrianos
    Bulleen Property Meeting Leader

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.