Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 161
WELCOME to the next Brisbane Property Group meeting!
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here’s 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pickup at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (Most people walk away with pages of notes!)
• Unlike other seminars, you wont be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The key words we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full time investor…. you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way you’ll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It’s size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold makes us second to none Australia wide!
Entry is FREE if this is your first time attending! Details on how to RSVP, the cost and more at the bottom of the page.
What’s in store this month?
Howard Cutler from ONF Surveyors
ONF Surveyors is a Surveying Company operating in the Southern Queensland Region. They offer a complete surveying and spatial data gathering services for developers, engineers, government agencies and residents of the region.
Howard steps forward this month to present from years of experience on Survey Plans, Survey Marks and Surveying for a Subdivision. If subdivision is your ambition, don’t miss out on Howards presentation this month.
Real Deal – Jim Valery
When you buy a house at auction, without ACTUALLY having the funds… you can only hope you know what you are doing – well this fellow does! In this month’s Real Deal, Jim picks up a 2000m2 block in Carseldine for close to 1M with a plan to subdivide 1 into 3 and keep the existing mansion. Come check out what he ended up doing… why the crazy change, and why buy at auction without investors organised? You will need to be in the room for this one!
Finally…to round out the night we have our resident solicitor.
Russell Sparke from Sparke Legal
Sparke Legal is a leading Property and Commercial law firm who take pride in listening carefully and fully understanding their clients’ goals and objectives. Russell Sparke, always a very present and active sponsor at our networking meetings, brings a wealth of knowledge around tax this month and some real insight on what changes are happening right now in the current market.
Do I need to RSVP? Absolutely YES
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s $25 entry fee if you click here or pay $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out our UPH Membership; click here:
If you’re a member, you still need to RSVP though!
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 29th October 2019
Registration (& cuppa time): 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 29th October 2019!
See you there!