Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of laurenceblaurenceb
    Participant
    @laurenceb

Hey there i just joined your site as a feel someone just tried to scam me, Ill keep this short im looking at investing in Pimpama QLD and googled this guys name that wants me to buy a town house there and alot of stuff came up wondering is this as bad as it seems to me? should he be reported as hes back in the game? here is a court transcript about him ill leave names out

The complainant’s company received a $22,000 plus GST commission for each client who purchased a house from the appellant’s company. In 2007 the complainant’s company shares were transferred to him. It was agreed that referrals from the complainant would result in a higher commission, $35,000 plus GST. The complainant and the appellant continued doing business on this basis until about late 2009 when the complainant’s wife commenced her own building company.

Here is a article on him

interviewed by investigators from the Crime and Misconduct Commission regarding his involvement in correspondence sent to the Gold Coast City Council in support of a request by (company) to receive a discount on their land rates notices.

And another

“wound up in about 2003 and placed into receivership. Mr (name) was declared bankrupt. Literally, the very next day he commenced a consultancy for (company name) which were located in the same offices”

And another different case i think

(Name) and (name) both management consultants to AMC, were each sentenced to a two year good behaviour bond at $4000 and $2000 respectively, with no conviction to be recorded, after pleading guilty to three and two counts of the same changes.

Directors of other companies associated with the multi-level unlicensed investment scheme closed down by ASIC in 2000, have also been convicted and sentenced this year,

through which he offered very high returns, of 50 per cent per annum, to investors. It is alleged, in that action, that all the plaintiffs in the matters before me invested in that scheme, which collapsed in about March 1998

Here is what he had to say for himself this morning via text

“We are a fully Licenced 32 year standing business “

And

“The CMC enquiry was into another company doing wrongful and I was a witness only to the proceedings to help with the CMC”

“We have 12,000 clients

Please have a look at the client video testimonials and see what those people have to say about us and our service
    My son is an officer of The Supreme Court in Qld and NSW “

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

whats your question?

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of laurenceblaurenceb
    Participant
    @laurenceb

2 questions actually
    “is this as bad as it seems to me? should he be reported as hes back in the game?“

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

yes
    why not

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of Ace864Ace864
    Participant
    @ace864

Sadly, not all investors can claim their money back. Lots of scam nowadays

Profile photo of DonCallisDonCallis
    Participant
    @doncallis

I think it’s a scam and should be reported. I don’t really understand why you’re even asking about this. You have a court transcript about his fraudulent intentions, so I guess he wants to continue his actions. I personally met such guys during my life (almost 4 years) in the UK. It’s easy to identify their scam unless you’re an experienced investor. The newbies easily fall into their promises and lose a lot of savings. Fortunately, there are many anti-fraud prevention services that could be helpful in such cases. For example, I’ve discovered at covery.ai many practical anti-scam products, which seriously reduce the risks of fraud.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Profile photo of DonCallis DonCallis.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.