Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 161
*** SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER – CAMPBELL NEWMAN ***
WELCOME to the next Brisbane Property Group meeting!
This month we welcome Campbell Newman, the Chairman of Arcana Capital, syndicating commercial property investment opportunities for sophisticated investors, a Director & adviser to a number of start-up technology companies and a regular commentator on SkyNews Australia!
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here’s 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pickup at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (Most people walk away with pages of notes!)
• Unlike other seminars, you wont be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The key words we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full time investor…. you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way you’ll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It’s size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold makes us second to none Australia wide!
Entry is FREE if this is your first time attending! Details on how to RSVP, the cost and more at the bottom of the page.
What’s in store this month?
Paul Copeland from William Buck
Paul Copeland, our resident accountant, is back this month with a focus on financial structuring and tax issues for different types of developments.
So – if you are doing a splitter, what do you look at in terms of structure and what way will you set up your finance? With money partners – what to consider and how to structure yourself for servicing these partners? What should they look like and how should you use them?
Nhan Nguyen from Advanced Property Strategies
Nhan Nguyen, known as ‘Mr. No-Money-Down’, teaches everyday Australians how to make a fortune in property using none of their own money. This month he is out front to share some fantastic information:
* 3 Mistakes that newbie property developer’s make, & how to avoid them
* Which consultant saved me a $100k mistake this year?
* How free blocks of land & tiny homes go hand in hand in the current buyer’s market
Finally...to round out the night we have our special guest speaker Campbell Newman, previous Premier of Queensland and Lord Mayor of Brisbane. Who knew he had a massive interest in property developing? Don’t miss this chance to hear Campbell speak at this “one off event” – he will have some fantastic info on:
* Why commercial property & what are the “risks and returns”?
* What to look for when selecting an asset & ownership of the asset
* Real Estate Investment Trusts/Syndicators
* The importance of due diligence
Do I need to RSVP? Absolutely YES
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s $25 entry fee if you click here or pay $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out our UPH Membership; click here:
If you’re a member, you still need to RSVP though!
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 24th September 2019
Registration (& cuppa time): 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 24th September 2019!
See you there!