All Topics / Buy, Swap & Sell / Property Development courses

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of lance777lance777
    Participant
    @lance777

Hey guys, does anyone have Bob Anderson’s or Mark Rolton’s courses? I’m new so any course will be handy. Thank you!

Cheers!

Profile photo of Jack19Jack19
    Participant
    @jack19

yes i attended Mark’s 3 days Melbourn bootcamp 16-19 Nov 18. Currently i can not involve myself to this business as fulltime with my own business. Happy to find someone to share my costs paid. If you are interested, please free to PM me.

Cheers
    Jack

Profile photo of lance777lance777
    Participant
    @lance777

I am still looking :) open to all other courses too. Cheers!

Profile photo of HENRYJAYHENRYJAY
    Participant
    @gren56

Hi I saw your post that you want someone to take over the course that you are currently learning, I would like to do that, but before I do I would like to know what is the price of this course, also when does it start. thank you I await you reply.

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Henry,

Hi I saw your post that you want someone to take over the course that you are currently learning, I would like to do that, but before I do I would like to know what is the price of this course, also when does it start. thank you I await you reply.

You seem to be referring to Jack19’s post. Let me help there – Jack had requested anyone who was interested to PM him – that means “Send him a Private Message”.

To do that, simply scroll up till you see “Jack19” then click on that name. On the new page that opens, select “Private Message” and follow the bouncing ball from there.

Hope that helps,
    Benny

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.