All Topics / Heads Up! / Bulleen Property Meeting Group – Tuesday 17 Sep 2019

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Tony LambrianosTony Lambrianos
    Participant
    @melbpropertymeeting

Welcome to the Bulleen Property Meeting Group.

My name is Tony Lambrianos and I facilitate the Bulleen Property Meeting Group. I am a full-time property investor, entrepreneur, educator and mentor. My role as facilitator is to organise monthly networking events, and invite great property experts and experienced property investors to share valuable property information with you as guest speakers. There is no selling at these meeting just great information sharing.

This can be a great way to expand your skills, gain introductions to high quality industry professionals (mortgage brokers, accountants, solicitors, property subdivision consultants, etc), and develop camaraderie with likeminded property investors who have pracical knowledge in implementing different strategies!

It doesn’t matter whether you are new to property investing or experienced, the meetings absolutely cater for everyone.

I invite you to come to our property meet up and EXPERIENCE our group for yourself – I guarantee you’ll LOVE it!

TOPIC: Tips to Finding ‘Off-market’ and Low Money Down Deals

One of the massive benefits of having access to ‘off-market’ deals is that as an investor you have the ability to negotiate an outcome agreeable to both parties without the pressure of other buyers.

Creating and maintaining great relationships with real estate agents is one of the most effective ways of getting such deals across your desk.

This month I have invited an investor and a real estate agent to talk to the group how they have built a relationship over time that has materialised to three deals being transacted so far with more coming…

Jimmy Gill from Reliance Real Estate has been a real estate agent for many years. Jimmy sells primarily residential homes to home buyers and to investors / developers. Jimmy Gill has earned himself a reputation for attention to detail help Jimmy make sure that nothing is overlooked and whether it be buying or selling real estate.

Jimmy will discuss how he goes about:
    – building relationships with investors / developers
    – identifying what deals are suitable
    – maintaining relationships
    – differentiating himself and his agency
    – leveraging other people in his agency to close deals
    – being a great deal mediator between investor and vendor
    – being open to alternative offer arrangements

Daniel Hain has been a active property investor for over four years. During this time Daniel has completed 7 renovations and is now in the process of doing a dual occupancy with a renovation.

Daniel has used the systems that he has learnt within the Results Mentoring Program and replicating what other successful investors are doing to be able to engage in low money down deals that has allowed him to do this many deals in a short period of time.

Working closely with real estate agents has enabled Daniel to not only find great deals but quickly dismiss bad deals. This is a session you won’t want to miss – so come along and hear Jimmy and Daniel share their experience and key insights in being able to help people succeed!

This is a session you won’t want to miss!

Come and meet other property investors plus listen to these incredible guest speakers.

Details
    Venue: The Veneto Club in Bulleen (just off the Eastern Freeway) with plenty of parking.
    Date: Tue 16th July 2019
    Cost: $20 per head entry charge or $30 per couple
    Time: 6:45pm for a 7pm start, finishes 9pm

Do I Need to RSVP?
    No, just come along. You are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing, it is all about networking with like-minded people!

I look forward to seeing you there

Tony Lambrianos
    Bulleen Property Meeting Leader

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.