- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
WELCOME to the next Gold Coast Property Group meeting of 2019!
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here’s 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pickup at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (Most people walk away with pages of notes!)
• Unlike other seminars, you wont be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The key words we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full time investor…. you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way you’ll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It’s size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold makes us second to none Australia wide!
What’s in store this month?
Paul Copeland from William Buck Accounting
As a fully integrated firm of Chartered Accountants and advisors, William Buck provides a complete solution; this month we are graced with the main man himself, Mr Paul Copeland.
If you haven’t heard Paul present before you are in for a real treat, so come armed with all those accounting questions! You won’t be disappointed and it could save you thousands $$$.
Next up is our Real Deal…and we have a newbie presenting this month with a “real deal” on a house he bought for $790k and converted to three units… come check out the return on this one!!
Finally, we have Matt Punter from The Savings Centre
Matt runs The Savings Centre which is a finance broking business. He & his wife, Nerida, work closely with a team of independent industry professionals, to assess, develop, implement and monitor a customised Financial Wellbeing Pathway plan for you. This month Matt covers:
* Borrowing capacity changes based on APRA serviceability rate changes
* The rise of digital and private lenders for commercial lending
* Exit strategies and living expenses – the importance of preparing
* SMSF lending is far from dead – how SMSF’s can be used to help fund
Do I need to RSVP? Yes
First time attending or returning member? Just click this link, and pay your $10 entry fee on line or $15 at the door.
Here’s a short video on how to RSVP; click here.
If you are unsure of the process or have any difficulties, just pop us an email at [email protected]
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the new UPH Membership here.
If you’re a member, you still need to RSVP though!
What are the details?
Venue: Burleigh Heads Surf Club
Address: Corner Goodwin Terrace and Gold Coast Highway, Gold Coast
Date: Thursday, 29th August 2019
Registration (& cuppa time): 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Thursday, 29th August 2019!
See you there!