- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
* REGISTRATION 6PM – MEETING START TIME 6.30PM *
WELCOME to the next Brisbane Property Group meeting!
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here’s 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pickup at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (Most people walk away with pages of notes!)
• Unlike other seminars, you wont be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The key words we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full time investor, you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way you’ll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It’s size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold makes us second to none Australia wide!
Entry is FREE if this is your first time attending! Details on how to RSVP, the cost and more at the bottom of the page.
What else is in store this month?
Matt Punter from The Savings Centre
Matt & his wife Nerida work closely with a team of independent industry professionals, to assess, develop, implement and monitor a customised Financial Wellbeing Pathway plan for you.
Finding it tough to get funding? This month Matt covers it all, specifically focusing on:
* Borrowing capacity changes based on APRA serviceability rate changes
* The rise of digital and private lenders for commercial lending
* Exit strategies and living expenses – the importance of preparing
* SMSF lending – how SMSF’s can be used to help fund projects
Jolene Sukkarieh from My Financial Group
Jolene and her husband Matt run a company dedicated to delivering expert business and personal financial advice and accounting/taxation advice across a range of services. They specialise in providing support and financial solutions for small and medium sized businesses and health professionals.
This month Jolene will show you how to put all those possible financial gains into practice and that’s one thing Jolene is great at, simplifying all the complicated financial talk!
To round out the night we have our guest speaker Michael Matusik from Matusik Missives
Michael is an independent housing market analyst who is back by popular demand this month to share his thoughts and ideas on the Australian market. Michael will take us through:
* What’s coming next
* Telling the time
* The 15% rule and Australia’s Pin Code
* Seven major trends
* What the market wants and where
Do I need to RSVP? Absolutely YES
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s $25 entry fee if you click here or pay $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out our UPH Membership; click here:
If you’re a member, you still need to RSVP though!
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 26th August 2019
Registration (& cuppa time): 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 26th August 2019!
See you there!