All Topics / Heads Up! / Bulleen Property Meeting Group – Tuesday 16 Jul 2019

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Tony LambrianosTony Lambrianos
    Participant
    @melbpropertymeeting

Welcome to the Bulleen Property Meeting Group.

My name is Tony Lambrianos and I facilitate the Bulleen Property Meeting Group. I am a full-time property investor, entrepreneur, educator and mentor. My role as facilitator is to organise monthly networking events, and invite great property experts and experienced property investors to share valuable property information with you as guest speakers. There is no selling at these meeting just great information sharing.

This can be a great way to expand your skills, gain introductions to high quality industry professionals (mortgage brokers, accountants, solicitors, property subdivision consultants, etc), and develop camaraderie with likeminded property investors who have pracical knowledge in implementing different strategies!

It doesn’t matter whether you are new to property investing or experienced, the meetings absolutely cater for everyone.

I invite you to come to our property meet up and EXPERIENCE our group for yourself – I guarantee you’ll LOVE it!

TOPIC: Learn the secrets of award winning kitchen and bathroom design

Calling all renovators, developers or if you are looking to renovate your own home!

Don’t miss our special guest this month Miles Williamsz, director of the The Inside Project.

Miles will be sharing what makes or breaks the design of key value-adding rooms in a renovation or new home such as kitchens and bathrooms.

Miles will explain what is involved in delivering cutting-edge award-winning designs to maximise the value of these key areas in a home.

About Miles Williamsz

Having spent over 35 years in the construction industry. Miles Williamsz brings a wealth of knowledge, experience, energy and initiative to every role.

Currently overseeing five thriving business as Director, including InstallEx (B2B installations of retail fitout and commercial joinery). The Inside Project (bespoke design & construction of residential kitchens, bathrooms and laundries), WeDo (managed trade service for residential renovations), as swell as Lay Low Bar (a speakeasy neighbourhood cocktail bar) and Peachy Keen (family & dog friendly pop up urban container bar).

Miles does not limit himself to one thought process but rather looks at the big picture to create and maintain a vision from the ground up. Testament to his engagement of executive coaches his management style is inclusive and transparent; ‘Creating genuine relationships’ is not just buzz statement, it forms one of the five core values in his businesses. Along with ‘Create Ideas and Seek Solutions’and ‘Inspire Others with High Performance’, it is an insight into the way Miles makes his way.

A avid participant in fitness & health training. personal growth, and ongoing philanthropic contributions, he is a devoted family man and makes time for all.

This is a session you won’t want to miss – so come along and hear Miles share his experience and key insights in being able to help people succeed!

This is a session you won’t want to miss!

This is free networking event, so come and meet other property investors plus listen to this incredible guest speaker on:

Details
    Venue: The Veneto Club in Bulleen (just off the Eastern Freeway) with plenty of parking.
    Date: Tue 16th July 2019
    Cost: $20 per head entry charge or $30 per couple
    Time: 6:45pm for a 7pm start, finishes 9pm

Do I Need to RSVP?
    No, just come along. You are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing, it is all about networking with like-minded people!

I look forward to seeing you there

Tony Lambrianos
    Bulleen Property Meeting Leader

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.