All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Accounting Fees (Brisbane)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of ElysiumElysium
    Participant
    @elysium

Hi all,

I own 2 investment properties in Brisbane, and looking for an experienced tax accountant with at least 8 years of experience in Brisbane.

How much in accounting fees would I be looking at, approximately?

Thank you in advance.

Profile photo of sampson_701sampson_701
    Participant
    @sampson_701

Similar for me is $440 per tax return. I am however looking for someone else – not based on price but other reasons.

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Interesting you are after 8 years experience! why not 10?

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of ElysiumElysium
    Participant
    @elysium

Hello all!

I finally found a tax/accountant, but will keep Terryw’s information on record in case I need it.

Re: 8 years: It is a random number, I just feel that at least around 8 years is enough for a solid experience in the field.

Thank you

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Elysium,
    Glad to hear you have found someone. Re approx cost, that is difficult to say for several reasons.

I imagine there is some kind of hourly rate, but I haven’t heard what today’s numbers might be. And then it would surely also depend on the complexity of your set-up. e.g. how many properties you have, are each in separate Trusts or all-in-one, or in personal name only, are any Companies involved, SMSF, etc, etc.

And one other major cost factor – do you hand him a well-completed summary/spreadsheet of your business, or a shoe-box full of receipts and invoices? His cost could change markedly, depending….

I hope your new find works out well for you, and one day you may be able to recommend them to someone new on here,
    Benny

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.