All Topics / General Property / Lessons from a Master: My top 5 lessons from 40 years Developing

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Tom@SadhanaConstructionsTom@SadhanaConstructions
    Participant
    @spartantom

Hi Team

Our property developer networking event for this month will feature a master developer: Ron Forlee, who has over 40 years experience developing. Ron will share the top 5 things he has learnt from developing in multiple countries and a range of economic and market climates. His talk will be packed with valuable lessons and is not to be missed by anyone who is interested in property development.

Ron has over 40 years’ experience in the property industry spanning across 3 continents. He is an author of 3 bestselling books, an architect and a hands on developer and manager. He has delivered a number of papers at seminars on the property development and project financing. Past and current projects range from housing to larger commercial buildings such as shopping centres, office blocks, tourism and healthcare developments.

Our meeting this month will be held at our exciting new venue in Osborne Park. It offers much larger and comfortable facilities, has plenty of free parking and is easy to get to, being located just off the Hutton St freeway exit.

Date: Wednesday 19 June 2019
    Venue: Austral Bricks Showroom, 94 Hector St West, Osborne Park
    Time: 6.45 pm Registration for 7:00 pm start, finishes around 9:00.
    Cost: $20 per head entry charge or $30 per couple. Cash and credit card accepted at the door.

Tom@SadhanaConstructions | Sadhana Constructions
    http:\\www.sadhanaconstructions.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Perth builders of developments and bespoke homes

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.