All Topics / Heads Up! / Bulleen Property Meeting Group – Tuesday 18th June

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Tony LambrianosTony Lambrianos
    Participant
    @melbpropertymeeting

Welcome to the Bulleen Property Meeting Group.

My name is Tony Lambrianos and I facilitate the Bulleen Property Meeting Group. I am a full-time property investor, entrepreneur, educator and mentor. My role as facilitator is to organise monthly networking events, and invite great property experts and experienced property investors to share valuable property information with you as guest speakers. There is no selling at these meeting just great information sharing.

This can be a great way to expand your skills, gain introductions to high quality industry professionals (mortgage brokers, accountants, solicitors, property subdivision consultants, etc), and develop camaraderie with likeminded property investors who have pracical knowledge in implementing different strategies!

It doesn’t matter whether you are new to property investing or experienced, the meetings absolutely cater for everyone.

I invite you to come to our property meet up and EXPERIENCE our group for yourself – I guarantee you’ll LOVE it!

TOPIC: How to get the best out of your trades and builders

This month I am pleased to have Miles Primrose from BusinessSight come and talk to the group.

Miles helps trades build their businesses to the next level to reach their goals – whether that’s through building revenue, profit, getting off the tools or spend more time with family – the main goal is to to get these trades spending less time working in the business and more time working on it.

At the meeting Miles will cover:
    – insights on how to identify and select great trades and builders
    – tips on how you can get the best from your trades and builders on your property projects
    – What not to do to trades and builders if you want things to work well on your projects and run smoothly
    – An overview of the “12 Steps to Building your Business”
    and much more!

About Miles Primrose
    After years of turning the financial fortunes of many major enterprises around, Miles first founded BusinessSight in 2003; and today, still personally runs every training course.

Miles is acutely aware of the fact that each trades business owner who attends his training and mentoring Workshops has very individual problems to solve; and deserves the utmost respect for having the courage (and ambition) to confront and overcome them.

So to maximise the value clients get from the time and money they invest, Miles sees no sense in beating around the bush. He calls a ‘spade a spade’ ~ and focuses on telling what they need to hear to help improve their individual situation.

But beneath his ‘tough love’ tell-it-how-it-is honesty is a human being with a heart.

He derives real pleasure from seeing trades people transform their businesses into more rewarding ventures; and he genuinely cares whether you wilt, flourish, live or die.

This is a session you won’t want to miss – so come along and hear Miles share his experience and key insights in being able to help people succeed!

This is free networking event, so come and meet other property investors plus listen to this incredible guest speaker on:

Details below
    Venue: The Veneto Club in Bulleen (just off the Eastern Freeway) with plenty of parking.
    Date: Tuesday 18th June 2019
    Cost: $20 per head entry charge or $30 per couple
    Time: 6:45pm for a 7pm start, finishes 9pm

Do I need to RSVP?
    No, all you have to do is turn up. You are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing, it is all about networking with like-minded people!

I look forward to seeing you there

Tony Lambrianos
    Bulleen Property Meeting Leader

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.