All Topics / Help Needed! / Purchase Now or Wait

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of SakoSako
    Participant
    @sako

Hi there,

My Story…

I live in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne, where land prices sky rocketed from 207K in 2015~16 to 420K in 2017(448m2 land). However, with the Royal Commission moving in, banks becoming stricter with their lending, property bubble more likely, and Labour likely to win, the prices started to fall (now 448m2 land is worth ~310-330K).

Now, with ScoMo winning the elections, the banks ignoring the Royal Commission, and an interest rate cut on the horizon, I’m worried that the prices might shoot up again and I’d end up needing more deposit to buy a land.

so, I am looking to purchase a land and build a new house.

Question:
    Is this the time to enter the market ? or are the prices predicted to fall further ?

Many Thanks,
    Zaid

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Why not join us all on tomorrow night’s webinar (advertised on the front page, but link below)

http://www3.propertyinvesting.com/mu19

You’ll see from the advert that there will be a Market Update for all cities, a whole heap of other good stuff, as well as a Q&A session. Very good value for just $20. Check it out,

Benny

Profile photo of SakoSako
    Participant
    @sako

Thanks Benny, I’ll take a look at the play back.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.