All Topics / Heads Up! / Bulleen Property Meeting Group – Tuesday 22nd May

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Tony LambrianosTony Lambrianos
    Participant
    @melbpropertymeeting

Welcome to the Bulleen Property Meeting Group.

My name is Tony Lambrianos and I facilitate the Bulleen Property Meeting Group. I am a full-time property investor, entrepreneur, educator and mentor. My role as facilitator is to organise monthly networking events, and invite great property experts and experienced property investors to share valuable property information with you as guest speakers. There is no selling at these meeting just great information sharing.

This can be a great way to expand your skills, gain introductions to high quality industry professionals (mortgage brokers, accountants, solicitors, property subdivision consultants, etc), and develop camaraderie with likeminded property investors who have pracical knowledge in implementing different strategies!

It doesn’t matter whether you are new to property investing or experienced, the meetings absolutely cater for everyone.

I invite you to come to our property meet up and EXPERIENCE our group for yourself – I guarantee you’ll LOVE it!

TOPIC: Expert Unravels The Mysteries Of Subdivision

Subdivision can be a highly profitable property investing strategy, but many people are put off subdivision because they think it’s a complex and difficult process. The good news is that it doesn’t have to be!

If you’re mystified by subdivision or just want to get a deeper understanding of the process, then don’t miss this property meeting!

Subdividing land involves a number of consultants that are critical to making the subdivision possible. Also involved are service authorities like water, power, and gas providers just to name a few.

Subdivisons can be risky… – if you don’t know what you are doing! Diving in without knowing what to watch out for has cost many ‘starry-eyed’ developers thousands of dollars.

This month land surveying expert Peter Richards will come and reveal the process of subdividing your property – from permit application to completion… and everything in-between!

Peter Richards has worked in the Land Surveying industry for almost 50 years and for the last 25 years has run a successful land surveying company focusing on assisting builders and small scale developers with their land surveying needs.

His son, Brodie, graduated from Melbourne University over 10 years ago and now assists his father in overseeing the contribution their company makes in the important role land surveying plays in the development of Melbourne’s housing growth.

At present the business employs over 40 staff, with approximately 50% involved in the construction industry, where they provide a service of marking out houses to begin construction. They are Melbourne’s largest surveying company providing this service and clients include builders of quality homes such as Metricon, Comdain, Glenvill, Latitude 37 and Fasham.

The other side of the business is the Cadastral department which focuses on topographic surveys, boundary surveys and subdivisions within Metropolitan Melbourne. Currently they have over 300 subdivisions lodged at various councils throughout Melbourne with dedicated people attending to both client and council requests to ensure a smooth and timely progress of the subdivision process.

They are typical of a company whose Land Surveying services you will require to undertake a development within Melbourne.

Peter will discuss what do you need to know about:
    • The role of the surveyor
    • The role of the civil engineer
    • Servicing Authorities
    • Councils, amendments and going to VCAT
    • Easements, covenants and s173 agreements
    • How to avoid delays in gaining compliance for your subdivision

… plus much more

This is a session you won’t want to miss!

This is free networking event, so come and meet other property investors plus listen to this incredible guest speaker on:

Details
    Venue: The Veneto Club in Bulleen (just off the Eastern Freeway) with plenty of parking.
    Date: Tue 21st May 2019
    Cost: $20 per head entry charge or $30 per couple
    Time: 6:45pm for a 7pm start, finishes 9pm

Do I Need to RSVP?

No, just come along. You are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing, it is all about networking with like-minded people!

I look forward to seeing you there

Tony Lambrianos
    Bulleen Property Meeting Leader

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.