All Topics / Heads Up! / Bulleen Property Meeting Group – Tuesday 16th April

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Tony LambrianosTony Lambrianos
    Participant
    @melbpropertymeeting

Welcome to the Bulleen Property Meeting Group.

My name is Tony Lambrianos and I facilitate the Bulleen Property Meeting Group. I am a full-time property investor, entrepreneur, educator and mentor. My role as facilitator is to organise monthly networking events, and invite great property experts and experienced property investors to share valuable property information with you as guest speakers. There is no selling at these meeting just great information sharing.

This can be a great way to expand your skills, gain introductions to high quality industry professionals (mortgage brokers, accountants, solicitors, property subdivision consultants, etc), and develop camaraderie with likeminded property investors who have pracical knowledge in implementing different strategies!

It doesn’t matter whether you are new to property investing or experienced, the meetings absolutely cater for everyone.

I invite you to come to our property meet up and EXPERIENCE our group for yourself – I guarantee you’ll LOVE it!

TOPIC: Investor Reveals How She Lives Off Her Property Portfolio

We are very excited to welcome Julie Taylor to present at the Bulleen Property Meeting this month. Julie will be talking about how she has achieved the goal of being able to live off her property portfolio.

You do NOT want to miss this meeting!

Julie Taylor has been living off her property portfolio for over 12 years. Her approach which delivers a regular passive income is combined with active investing to boost her investing results.

Julie took a leap of faith in 2005 when she decided to trial property investing as her sole source of income to support herself and her son. She now has significant experience to share to ensure you can take an objective, measured and risk assessed approach to transitioning from full time employment to the freedom to choose whether to work or not – whatever your stage of life.

Julie has been motivated to speak out and share her knowledge as she has watched some investors in her network achieve their dream of ditching their day job, only to struggle to make ends meet and eventually be forced to return to work.

Learn how Julie has survived economic upheaval, constantly changing finance conditions and still sleeps at night.

Specifically Julie will cover:
    – Her portfolio approach to investing
    – How to achieve a passive income
    – Investing in residential and commercial property
    – Sustainable ways of active investing
    – Limiting your effort by investing in other peoples projects
    – Steps you can take NOW to accelerate your way to living off property

This is a session you won’t want to miss – so come along and hear Julie share her inspiring investing experience and key insights in being able to create a passive income!

This is free networking event, so come and meet other property investors plus listen to this incredible guest speaker on:

Do I Need to RSVP?
    No, all you have to do is come with anyone who is willing to learn all about property.

Details below
    Venue: The Veneto Club in Bulleen (just off the Eastern Freeway) with plenty of parking.
    Date: Tue 16th April 2019
    Cost: $20 per head entry charge or $30 per couple
    Time: 6:45pm for a 7pm start, finishes 9pm

You are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing, it is all about networking with like-minded people!

I look forward to seeing you there

Tony Lambrianos
    Bulleen Property Meeting Leader

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.