Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 148
WELCOME to the next Brisbane Property Group meeting!
***DON’T MISS OUR GUEST SPEAKER THIS MONTH – MICHAEL MATUSIK ***
He is back, and ready to fire on all cylinders… DON’T MISS YOUR CHANCE to be in the room for this one! Michael Matusik “SOLD OUT” the last event.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here’s 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pickup at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (Most people walk away with pages of notes!)
• Unlike other seminars, you wont be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sellfests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The key words we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full time investor…. you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way you’ll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It’s size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold makes us second to none Australia wide!
Entry is FREE if this is your first time attending! Details on how to RSVP, the cost and more at the bottom of the page.
What else is in store this month?
Matt Punter from The Savings Centre
This month Matt will be focusing on access to funds for deals. Specific focus will be:
1. Structuring tips to improve borrowing capacity – using multiple lenders to do more deals using your own money.
2. How to access project funding once you’ve maxed out your borrowing capacity.
Matt & his wife Nerida, work closely with a team of independent industry professionals, to assess, develop, implement and monitor a customised Financial Wellbeing Pathway plan for you.
Real Deal – Graeme Jarry
Graeme is a full-time developer now, having left a high paying job only 4 years ago. The beauty of Graeme’s work is that he Joint Ventures with “No Money Down”. This means Graeme is the time partner who finds the deal. He also manages the project and arranges the sale of the finished product for a share in the profits. Don’t miss this one!
Michael Matusik of Matusik Missives
Michael is an independent housing market analyst who is back by popular demand this month to share his thoughts and ideas on the Australian market. Michael says “Anyone digging in their heels to protect past property mentalities is in for a surprise. Post this property cycle, we believe the Australian real estate market is likely to slow down, possibly significantly; and in certain locations; and for certain property types – values, sales and even rents could fall, possibly substantially. A “reset” is coming… Want to hear more??? You can’t afford to miss this one!
Do I need to RSVP? Absolutely YES for this event – IT WILL SELL OUT!
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s $25 entry fee if you click here or pay $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out our UPH Membership; click here:
If you’re a member, you still need to RSVP though!
What are the details?
Venue: Captains & Darcey Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 30th April 2019
Registration (& cuppa time): 6.30pm for a 7pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 30th April 2019!
See you there!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.