All Topics / Heads Up! / South Melbourne Property Meeting Group – Thursday 4th April

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Tony LambrianosTony Lambrianos
    Participant
    @melbpropertymeeting

Welcome to the South Melbourne Property Meeting Group.

My name is Tony Lambrianos and I facilitate the South Melbourne & Bulleen Property Meeting Groups. I am a full-time property investor, entrepreneur, educator and mentor. My role as facilitator is to organise monthly networking events, and invite great property experts and experienced property investors to share valuable property information with you as guest speakers. There is no selling at these meeting just great information sharing.

This can be a great way to expand your skills, gain introductions to high quality industry professionals (mortgage brokers, accountants, solicitors, property subdivision consultants, etc), and develop camaraderie with likeminded property investors who have pracical knowledge in implementing different strategies!

It doesn’t matter whether you are new to property investing or experienced, the meetings absolutely cater for everyone.

I invite you to come to our property meet up and EXPERIENCE our group for yourself – I guarantee you’ll LOVE it!

** TOPIC: Effective tips to eliminating debt and maximising access to investment finance! **

Would you like to eliminate your personal debts far faster than you ever thought possible, while at the same time maximising your access to finance for your property investing or business activities?

Come along and learn a time-proven system that can help you clear your debts in double-quick time, without having to tighten your belt or impact your current budget much at all!

This session couldn’t be more timely, as your ability to budget and to manage your debts is critical to maximising your access to finance today… not to mention essential to your long-term investing success.

This is not just because financial discipline (or a lack thereof) has a direct impact on your investing outcomes, but also because your existing debts have a material impact on how much a lender may be prepared to loan to you for investment purposes – especially in the current lending environment.

About your speaker
    A highly experienced investor, Simon Buckingham has been investing in property for over 15 years using a broad range of strategies including positive cash flow, renovations, property development and commercial properties, both within Australia and overseas.

Holding university degrees in Commerce and Law, and with over 10 years’ experience as a business consultant, Simon turned his back on corporate life forever following the births of his two children and now spends his time investing, developing property, and building businesses – while teaching others how they can do the same. He has personally coached hundreds of investors in techniques that can be used to profit from property in any market, and has presented to thousands of people at property conferences and seminars around Australia and New Zealand.

This is free networking event, so come and meet other property investors plus listen to this incredible guest speaker on:

Make sure you RSVP here and attend this evening of increadible property education!

Details below
    Venue: The Limerick Arms Hotel, 364 Clarendon St, South Melbourne with plenty of parking.
    Cost: Free
    Time: Networking from 6:30pm for a 7pm start, finishes 9pm

You are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing, it is all about networking with like-minded people!

I look forward to seeing you there

Tony Lambrianos
    South Melbourne Property Meeting Leader

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.