All Topics / Help Needed! / Torrens title insurance

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of BrettBrett
    Join Date: 2019
    Post Count: 3


    I am looking into buying a block of 6, 2bed units which currently operate under a torrens title. I am trying to investigate to cost of insurance and am coming up blank. If someone could please point me in the right direction. Am I looking for torrens title building insurance or is it called something else?

    Appreciate your help.

    Regards, Brett

    Profile photo of BennyBenny
    Join Date: 2002
    Post Count: 1,416

    Landlord Insurance perhaps? Of course, you might be thinking of some kind of Body Corp Insurance (i.e. to insure the common areas as well as the individual units).

    I am quite unfamiliar as I’ve only ever owned private homes – perhaps someone else can come up with a better answer….


Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.