All Topics / General Property / Guaranteed Rent from Property Manager

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of Dale SmithDale Smith
    Participant
    @propertyinvetsor888

I came across a property manager called Certainty Property that offers guaranteed rent, not just tenancy arrears but also if the property is vacant and the gap between leases. They also offer a guaranteed rent so if rental prices fall you still get paid the same amount. Does anyone have experience with them?

http://www.certaintyproperty.com.au

Profile photo of AngalfariaAngalfaria
    Participant
    @angalfaria

I am glad to know that the company offers guaranteed rent. Certainty Property that offers guaranteed rent for a fixed place or anywhere in the world? No, I have no experience with them.

Participant
    @angalfaria

Have anyone any answer to my question, if have so kindly answered, please.

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Angalfaria,

Have anyone any answer to my question,

A wee suggestion – it appears English is not your first language, so why not put your question into a translator in your own language (there are lots online) and then type here whatever the English output says. I can’t answer a question that I do not understand. Make it understandable to us and we can try to answer your question,

Benny

Participant
    @angalfaria

Hi Angalfaria,

Have anyone any answer to my question,

A wee suggestion – it appears English is not your first language, so why not put your question into a translator in your own language (there are lots online) and then type here whatever the English output says. I can’t answer a question that I do not understand. Make it understandable to us and we can try to answer your question,

Benny

Thanks, Benny
    The certaintyproperty.com.au(Guaranteed Rent from Property Manager) is work for a few places or whole over the world.

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Angalfaria,
    OK, I understood enough from that question. You are wanting to know where this company operates. I got the answer from their website.

To find this answer yourself, go there, and click on “FAQ” (this stands for Frequently Asked Questions) and scroll down to where it says:-

>>> Question: WHAT AREAS DO YOU COVER?
    >>> Answer: Certainty Property manages property across New South Wales. If you have an investment property in New South Wales, please reach out and a member of our team will be happy to assist.

Benny

Participant
    @angalfaria

Hello Benny,
    Thanks for giving a beautiful suggestion, and thanks to God that you are making out my question. I must contact with your team member if I go there for business purpose.
    Thanks a lot, guys.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.