Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 148
WELCOME to the next Brisbane Property Group meeting!
***DON’T MISS OUR GUEST SPEAKER THIS MONTH – HELEN TARRANT ***
Helen Tarrant is a successful Commercial Property Investor who has built a Commercial Property portfolio of over $10 Million dollars. She holds a Bachelors in Laws, and a Masters in Laws degree, along with her Real Estate Licence. Helen realised very quickly that one of the main inhibitors to Commercial Real Estate investment is lack of understanding how it works and where to find those properties. So in 2016 Helen started to teach Commercial Property Investment through seminars all around Australia.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here’s 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pickup at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (Most people walk away with pages of notes!)
• Unlike other seminars, you wont be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sellfests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The key words we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full time investor…. you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way you’ll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It’s size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold makes us second to none Australia wide!
Entry is FREE if this is your first time attending! Details on how to RSVP, the cost and more at the bottom of the page.
Apart from the amazing Helen Tarrant, what else is in store this month?
Jolene Sukkarieh from My Financial Group
These days you need to have a broader knowledge than just buying a property, adding value and extracting profit or equity. Jolene is a keen property investor herself and her presentations are always specific to property but with an outstanding birds eye approach on how best to set yourself up for the end outcome.
Alan & Michelle Castorina – Real Deal
Michelle and Alan bought their first rental in 2009, the goal at the time was 10 properties in 10 years to create wealth. To speed the process up they decided to renovate to add value, refinance and then buy again. When number 10 arrived in early 2016 we realised that this strategy wouldn’t get them out of the rat race either, but they had learnt how to create cash flow.
They present their latest Reno project this month, one that was renovated in 4 weeks and made a 16% profit. 10 Weeks = $59k… Come along to see how they did it.
Helen Tarrant from Commercial Property Central
Helen will take you on an amazing journey where she will show you how you too can obtain financial freedom through understanding Commercial Property and the different strategies behind it to accelerate your property portfolio while obtaining massive cash flow.
Do I need to RSVP? Yes
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s $25 entry fee if you click here or pay $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out our UPH Membership; click here:
If you’re a member, you still need to RSVP though!
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 26th March 2019
Registration (& cuppa time): 6.30pm for a 7pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 26th March 2019!
See you there!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.