All Topics / Heads Up! / South Melbourne Property Meeting Group – Thursday 7th March

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Tony LambrianosTony Lambrianos
    Participant
    @melbpropertymeeting

Welcome to the South Melbourne Property Meeting Group.

My name is Tony Lambrianos and I facilitate the South Melbourne & Bulleen Property Meeting Groups. I am a full-time property investor, entrepreneur, educator and mentor. My role as facilitator is to organise monthly networking events, and invite great property experts and experienced property investors to share valuable property information with you as guest speakers. There is no selling at these meeting just great information sharing.

This can be a great way to expand your skills, gain introductions to high quality industry professionals (mortgage brokers, accountants, solicitors, property subdivision consultants, etc), and develop camaraderie with likeminded property investors who have pracical knowledge in implementing different strategies!

It doesn’t matter whether you are new to property investing or experienced, the meetings absolutely cater for everyone.

I invite you to come to our property meet up and EXPERIENCE our group for yourself – I guarantee you’ll LOVE it!

TOPIC: Building LinkedIn Connections and Successful Relationships in the Property Industry

Social networks are key to creating meaningful professional connections. They allow you to build relationships with future employers, engage with those outside your inner circle, and gain new business opportunities with only a click of a button.

And they can be a powerful way to build your network of useful property investing contacts too!

Learn how to link with and build real, successful and meaningful connections with professionals, clients and collaborators in the property industry.

In a dynamic presentation, hear from leading industry expert Megan Edwards from mWords Communications about how to create meaningful connections that will propel you towards your investing, business or career goals.

LinkedIn is the world’s biggest business social media platform. It can help you create strong ties with like-minded professionals, but to work it has to be used strategically! In this presentation, Megan Edwards will offer simple and easy tips to make your Linkedln profile stand out, generate leads and build your brand to be seen as an authority in your industry.

However, developing real and successful connections doesn’t just stop with LinkedIn. You must also understand how to build on those social network connections. Following Megan’s presentation, I will provide you with the personal skills needed to create a powerful first impression in face-to-face interactions.

Come along to meet like-minded property investors, and business people, who can help you reach your goals.

A Q & A and a focused networking session will follow the event, so don’t forget your business cards!

Please extend this invitation to those in your network who you feel would benefit from this event and the opportunity to meet with industry professionals.

Megan Edwards is a Melbourne-born LinkedIn strategist and content marketer of over 20 years, who began her marketing career back when print advertising was the dominant communication channel. She helps businesses of all sizes build a LinkedIn presence to support their business goals, with a key focus on growing brand awareness, lead generation and authority. A lifelong wordsmith and educator, her passion is making it simple for anyone to leverage the power of LinkedIn and create great content.

This is free networking event, so come and meet other property investors plus listen to this incredible guest speaker on:

Make sure you RSVP here and attend this evening of increadible property education!

Details below
    Venue: The Limerick Arms Hotel, 364 Clarendon St, South Melbourne with plenty of parking.
    Cost: Free
    Time: Networking from 6:30pm for a 7pm start, finishes 9pm

You are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing, it is all about networking with like-minded people!

I look forward to seeing you there

Tony Lambrianos
    South Melbourne Property Meeting Leader

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.