Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 148
WELCOME to the Brisbane Property Group meeting!
If it’s your first time, come along, it’s FREE!
Here’s 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pickup at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (Most people walk away with pages of notes!)
• Unlike other seminars, you wont be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sellfests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The key words we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full time investor…. you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way you’ll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It’s size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold makes us second to none Australia wide!
Entry is FREE if this is your first time attending! Details on how to RSVP, the cost and more at the bottom of the page.
What’s in store this month?
Justin Watt from Watt Realty
If you want to know what to expect in the 2019 market, Justin is the man to say it how it is. Justin and the team at Watt Realty are at the coalface and have an exceptional read on the Brisbane property market.
Lynn Hill – Real Deal
This month’s Real Deal case study comes from Lynn Hill, who presents her latest deal, a 2 into 3 subdivision at Mitchelton with free block of land. Definitely some up’s and down’s in this one.
How do you become successful in property development? Come find out how just anyone who is anyone can do it!
Paul Copeland from William Buck Accounting
As a fully integrated firm of Chartered Accountants and advisors, William Buck provides a complete solution, and this month we are graced with the main man himself, Mr Paul Copeland.
If you haven’t heard Paul present before you are in for a real treat, so come armed with all those pending accounting questions!! Don’t miss this segment…
Do I need to RSVP? Yes
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click the ‘I’m Going’ button
Returning member? It’s $25 entry fee if you click here or pay $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out our UPH Membership; click here:
If you’re a member, you still need to RSVP though!
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 26th February 2019
Registration (& cuppa time): 6.30pm for a 7pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 26th February 2019!
See you there!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.