All Topics / Help Needed! / How can I make $300k/month profit by 2025?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of DylanDylan
    Participant
    @dylanconnor

I have a huge income goal that I’m aiming to hit by 2025.

One part of my income will be realestate, and at the moment I’m 18 years old, never touched realestate (have a general understanding of developing, options, etc), and I’m currently making $1,400/week income online.

My question is: how could I get from where I am now, to making over $300k/month income from realestate. I know it’s definitely possible, but I want to hear what you guys think is the fastest possible way to get to that point in 6 years time. I’m not saying that I want to cut corners and take “short-cuts”, but I’d like strategic opinions on the best way to go about this.

I’ve been told numerous times that I’m too young to be thinking about all of this, but life is too short and I’m hungry to build an empire and legacy for my family, generations to come.

I’m determined. Let me know your thoughts.

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

That is $3.6mil per year. If you receive 10% pa return on your capital you will need about $36mil in unencumbered assets.

To do this you could save $2mil per year, or buy $72mil worth of property and perhaps sell half and use the proceeds to pay off the rest.

How could you spend $300k per month?

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of DylanDylan
    Participant
    @dylanconnor

Thank you Terry for the input on my post. I appreciate that!

I will have other sources of income, so by the sounds of things, it would be best to rapidly grow my net worth elsewhere then invest into property for a somewhat stable stream of monthly passive income.

The following are my projected streams of income.

Ecommerce branded drop-shipping stores – $260,000 / month

Digital marketing agency – $50,000 / month

Forex trading – $193,000 / month

Property – $300,000 / month

These will sound like unfathomed ridiculous numbers, but a multitude of people have well surpassed these numbers themselves; the only difference is that I’m trying to achieve it in such a short amount of time. These numbers are definitely reachable in this day and age; I just need a unique strategy in place and a huge amount of work ethic. I haven’t pulled these numbers out of nowhere either, I know exactly what income I need in order to do certain things and own certain assets.

With this income I will have the freedom to…

– Build my dream home.

– Purchase my parents a house.

– Own a 2008 Gulfstream G200 aircraft with 400 hours of flying annually (7.7 hours/week) – Operating costs are around $321,300 / month.

– Ability to very comfortably start a family.

– Ability to pay successful people for their time and learn 1-on-1 from them to progress myself further.

– Ability to travel where I want, when I want, and with anyone I want.

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

wow you are keen

best to make you money in business and to hold it in property – perhaps.

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Course the hardest bit will be trying to get anyone to lend you money to buy the first property with no initial income.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of bender12bender12
    Participant
    @bender12

Easy peasy. Win the $100m powerball and then put it all in an ETF with 5% yield.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Profile photo of bender12 bender12.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.