Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 148
WELCOME to the Brisbane Property Group meeting!
**WE ARE KICKING OFF THE FIRST MEETING OF THE YEAR WITH A BANG**
If it’s your first time, come along, it’s FREE!
Here’s 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pickup at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (Most people walk away with pages of notes!)
• Unlike other seminars, you wont be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sellfests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The key words we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full time investor…. you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way you’ll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It’s size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold makes us second to none Australia wide!
Entry is FREE if this is your first time attending! Details on how to RSVP, the cost and more at the bottom of the page.
What’s in store this month?
We kick it all off with Nhan Nguyen from Advanced Property Strategies
Nhan is a professional investor but he’s a very down to earth guy that is more than willing to share his tricks of the trade. At this event Nhan will take us through the following:
9 Mistakes Property Investors Make
Where The Best Suburbs To Invest Are Right Now
Why Now Is The Best Time To Buy Your Next Deal
Why Your Friends Aren’t Making You Rich
Why Cash On Cash Return Isn’t The Best Indicator For a Deal
Real Estate Agents: What their real agenda is & How that can Make you Money (not what you think)
Those that are in the room will get to experience Nhan first-hand and you’ll want to hear what he has to say… not to be missed!!
Graeme Jarry – Real Deal
This month’s Real Deal case study comes from Graeme Jarry and is a 1 into 2 subdivision. In this one he will bare all!
Graeme is a full-time developer now, having left a high paying job only 3 years ago. The beauty of Graeme’s work is that he Joint Ventures with “No Money Down”. This means Graeme is the time partner who finds the deal. He also manages the project and arranges the sale of the finished product for a share in the profits. Don’t miss this one!
Brent Smith from Twenty20 Building Inspections
Brent is someone you want on your team… he specialises in building and pest inspections, as well as building consultancy. All while running his own projects too, so understands the needs of property investors.
Make sure you’re in the room to see Brent share what to look for when doing your next property inspection!
Book your seat now to avoid disappointment… seats are limited!
Do I need to RSVP? Yes
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click the ‘I’m Going’ button
Returning member? It’s $25 entry fee if you click here or pay $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out our UPH Membership; click here:
If you’re a member, you still need to RSVP though!
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 29th January 2019
Registration (& cuppa time): 6.30pm for a 7pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 29th January 2019!
See you there!
- This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Matt Jones.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.