Forums / Property Investing / Help Needed! / Advice in structuring my property investment.

2019 Money Magnet Symposium - Discover how to make, and keep, more money and achieve a financially empowered future
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of eric1975eric1975
    Join Date: 2005
    Post Count: 1

    Hi and happy new year! I have got a 3 bedroom unit I bought 10 years ago as my first home and main residence. I have saved up and want to buy another one and I am avsised by friends to create a trust to hold my investments. How do I go about transferring my unit to the trust ? I would be most grateful to get your thoughts on this one. Cheers

    Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Join Date: 2001
    Post Count: 16,173

    You shouldn’t take legal advice from friends. Speak to a lawyer and find out the implications, costs and then consider whether you should transfer the title to the trustee of a trust.

    Terryw | Structuring Lawyers / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    Email Me

    Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Aust wide)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.