All Topics / Opinionated! / Can you help a young man who is aiming to help animals in need?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi all,
    One of my sons is keeping us up-to-date with a chap who is endeavouring to make our world a bit better. The story of his challenge is worth a read, and I am amazed at the level of expertise he displays.

He is running up against a timeline, so this post is needing your time TODAY if you have a few minutes. His target deadline is Nov 24.

The project is called “Furzaid” – and it is planned to connect animals in need with carers in their area, anywhere in the world eventually. But they need funds to kickstart it. The business plan, timelines, and goals are all spelled out here (and really well, imho) :-

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects…al-rescue-app/

The goal is inspiring, as is the chap who is endeavouring to make all this happen. Can you spare a few dollars to help him with such a magnificent quest?

From Youtube, here is an early example of where Adam Ilko started his quest

If you can spare a few dollars, thanks for that – but if not, even if you can share his dream with others, that too is appreciated.

Benny

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

My son updated me – the project is “off and running”, thanks to those who contributed toward reaching that initial funding goal. Search for “Furzaid” to keep in touch as he strives toward his bigger goals.

My hat is off to the man!

Benny

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.