- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 142
WELCOME to the Brisbane Property Group meeting!
**KEYNOTE SPEAKER THIS MONTH – BRENDAN NICHOLS**
IF IT’S THE ONLY REASON…YOU NEED TO BE IN THE ROOM THIS MONTH…Brendan is a multi-millionaire, best-selling author and for over a quarter of a century has worked with tens of thousands of people around the world using his incredible wealth building skills . THIS IS A RARE OPPORTUNITY – These days Brendan rarely talks in public.
He was literally living the dream in the real world BEFORE he became a speaker and continues to help many other people, around the world achieve their dreams.
While building his wealth, Brendan was able to take an average of 3 months holiday a year. He is a big believer in “No star – 5 star holidays.” He has stayed in some of the most amazing hotels on the planet AND experienced incredible adventures camping out on remote tropical islands and skiing extreme terrain.
As Brendan says, “You will not take your wealth with you. Better to have an amazing life while you do it.”
So if you’re someone who wants to make more money and have the kind of lifestyle options that you REALLY want – the ability to travel, look after your loved ones and actually have a life – rather than a blur of endless work and stress, then this is not to be missed.
Here’s 5 MORE awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pickup at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (Most people walk away with pages of notes!)
• Unlike other seminars, you wont be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sellfests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The key words we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full time investor…. you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way you’ll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It’s size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold makes us second to none Australia wide!
Entry is FREE if this is your first time attending! Details on how to RSVP, the cost and more at the bottom of the page.
What’s in store this month?
In addition to hearing Brendan’s wisdom and insights, we will also be bringing you a new Real Deal Case study from Sue Hannay!
Sue has her latest subdivision project on show… as always you’ll get the truth behind the deal… warts and all! This one is a cracker project!
Rounding out the night will be Jolene Sukkarieh from My Financial Group to ensure everyone has their final wealth creation puzzle pieces in place.
It’s all about creating the lifestyle you want this month using the right strategy, structure and mindset to get you to your goals.
Book your seat now to avoid disappointment… seats are limited!
Do I need to RSVP? Yes
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click the ‘I’m Going’ button
If you’re a member, you still need to RSVP though!
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 27th November 2018
Registration (& cuppa time): 6.30pm for a 7pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 27th November 2018!
See you there!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.