All Topics / Help Needed! / Town Planner – West Suburbs of Brisbane DA

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of dangermouse99dangermouse99
    Participant
    @dangermouse99

Hello All
    Ive just purchased a IP in the outer west of Brisbane, the house sits on 2500sqm and there has been 2 previous attempts to do a DA 1 into 5 lots, each lot will have its own frontage. I have all the DA docs from council and there seems to be nothing to major to why the sub division cant be completed.

Can any recommend a Town Planner etc to help me complete the process as im interstate and very time poor
    Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers
    DM

Profile photo of lidalida
    Participant
    @propertypp

Hi DM,

I am a Brisbane based town planner working across QLD. You are more than welcome to let me know the address and send me what you have and I will review it and provide you with my findings as well as a formal quote and scope of works. Just so you know, I work mostly with private developers like yourself and provide services beyond only town planning. Check out my web page propplan.com.au
    Regards
    LH

Profile photo of dangermouse99dangermouse99
    Participant
    @dangermouse99

Thanks so much LH, these are the docs I got from the Ipswich council. Love to hear your thoughts.
    Cheers DM- see link below

https://we.tl/t-WFr1cXOvD9

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.