Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 154
WELCOME to the Sunshine Coast Property Group meeting!
Here’s 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pickup at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (Most people walk away with pages of notes!)
• Unlike other seminars, you wont be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sellfests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The key words we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full time investor…. you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way you’ll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It’s size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold makes us second to none Australia wide!
What’s in store this month?
We kick it all off with Jolene Sukkarieh from My Financial Group
Sometimes its not just the strategy you are trying to implement as a property investor… these days you need to have a broader knowledge than just buying a property, adding value and extracting profit or equity.
Jolene is a keen property investor herself and her presentations are always specific to property but with an outstanding birds eye approach on how best to set yourself up for the end outcome.
Rod Pascoe – Real Deal
At the age of 21 Rod bought his first property, a run down old house, but at the time it’s all he could afford. When his father said he should renovate the property and then Rod saw the “value” increase, he was instantly addicted to property. Now he has 15 renovations and 2 subdivisions under his belt.
Rod’s strategy has been renovation and positive cashflow but in recent times, as we know, traditional bank lending is much harder. What’s Rod’s next move, can he get creative? Come find out!
To close the night, we have Matt Punter from The Savings Centre
If you want to stay on the edge of what’s happening in the current market, it’s critical you listen to this conversation to capitalise on the opportunities that are being presented!
Matt runs The Savings Centre which is a finance broking business. He is very down to earth, sincere and filled with integrity so if you’ve ever considered that you may need support in this area, this is the session for you.
Let’s face it, borrowing money is top priority when it comes to successful property investing and Matt is all over this expert niche. Enough said… just make sure you hear some of the gold tips and tricks Matt has to offer in the current market… you’ll be blown away!
Do I need to RSVP? Yes
First time attending or returning member? Just click the ‘I’m Going’ button in this link, and pay your $10 entry fee on line or $15 at the door.
Here’s a short video on how to RSVP; click here.
If you are unsure of the process or have any difficulties, just pop us an email at [email protected]
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out Gold Annual Membership here.
If you’re a member, you still need to RSVP though!
What are the details?
Venue: Alex Headlands Surf Club
Address: 167 Alexandra Parade, Alexandra Headland, Sunshine Coast
Date: Tuesday, 20th Novemer 2018
Registration (& cuppa time): 6pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 20th November 2018!
See you there!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.