All Topics / Help Needed! / Looking for like minded investors.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of SamSam
    Participant
    @nawaab

Good day, my name is Sam and I am looking for like minded investors who are interested in property investment not just limited to developing, subdivision, renovation etc preferable in Vic. Just an overview about myself. I started investing 8 years ago I always learn new things every day about property. I bought 17 properties in last 4 years and then managed to sell them at decent profit by applying different stratigies which includes back to back settlements, building houses on land on which no one would ever love to build etc. It’s time to move on to next step further, I would like to team up with people or individual who would like to take passion for property to next level. I am happy to jump into more opportunities either it’s development or renovations with like minded investors. Please feel free to contact me if you would like discuss it further or if you have an opportunity but you are short of funds [email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.