All Topics / General Property / Days on Market?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Red FeatherRed Feather
    Participant
    @red-feather

I’m struggling to find days on market data in any of the publicly available data sites.

I used to have RP Data access in a previous job (3+ years ago) and then was a member of a syndicate that had Core Logic access but it since closed.

Does anyone know if there is a free site which shows this sort of information?

If not, is there a syndicate around that I can buy in to that will offer RP Data or Core Logic access?

Thanks in advance.

Profile photo of AussieKiwiAussieKiwi
    Participant
    @aussiekiwi

domain.com.au
    one on facebook property development network they have price finder look for Rob Flux.
    if that helps?

Profile photo of propBuyer23propBuyer23
    Participant
    @propbuyer23

Just on this topic, where is the best source of ‘free’ property data such as auction rates and so on? Its good to know a few, so I’d be grateful if someone can list some commonly used by investors.

Profile photo of BuyersAgentBuyersAgent
    Participant
    @knightm

Hi @red-feather I run a group buy access program to RP Data and Pricefinder which both offer listing history for properties. Email me if required.

BuyersAgent | Precium
    http://www.precium.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

South Coast NSW Independent Buyers Agent - Wollongong to Batemans Bay and Regional NSW. DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 14 POINT PROPERTY BUYER'S CHEATSHEET to avoid painful mistakes at precium.com.au

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.