All Topics / Help Needed! / Positive property solution

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of OverloadedOverloaded
    Participant
    @overloaded

Has anyone had any dealings with Positive Property Solution from Adelaide?
    I have a family member who has and it hasn’t gone well.
    I was looking for advice on how to report them (and to who)

Profile photo of JaxonJaxon
    Participant
    @jaxona

Well firstly I would get that family member to make the claim, seek legal advice to lodge it,

so I would call a few local firms and get an idea of who they suggest it goes through, could be small claims or Lawyer up.

but really chat to some legal professionals and get real advice mate, from someone who explains things in a way you understand.

http://www.courts.sa.gov.au/RepresentYourself/CivilClaims/MinorClaims/Pages/default.aspx

Jaxon | Jaxon Avery – Financial Adviser
    http://www.jpafinancialservices.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

JPA Financial Services Pty Ltd

Profile photo of OverloadedOverloaded
    Participant
    @overloaded

Thanks Jaxon, I will pass that on.

I’m trying to understand if there is a regulatory body that covers the type of advice George Markoski from Positive Property Solution gives on property investment. By his own admission, George Markoski has no financial advice qualifications and I am unsure how he gets away with providing advice to people, especially advice which, in my opinion, is grossly incorrect and deceiving.

Profile photo of JaxonJaxon
    Participant
    @jaxona

So I operate and am heavily regulated by mainly ASIC.

It sounds like, in Georges case he is simply giving advice on property and has no body that regulates him and is just a sales rep.

to be fair some level of earnest must go on to the consumer to review if its right for them, but if you feel he acted unethical, illegal or misleading contact a lawyer mate.

Kind regards

Jaxon Avery

Jaxon | Jaxon Avery – Financial Adviser
    http://www.jpafinancialservices.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

JPA Financial Services Pty Ltd

Participant
    @overloaded

He is promoting a service to “help ordinary Australians” become property millionaires and achieve “financial freedom through property”. For this service he charges $11,997 for a lifetime membership. His advice/service includes sourcing properties and referrals to what he calls his circle of safety which is a group of select individuals (conveyancers, developers, brokers, insurers, accountants, etc) which he also earns a commission from.

What he doesn’t disclose at any point is that only those with very high incomes have any chance of buying the number of properties required to achieve this. They find this out only after joining his membership and realise they don’t meet lender’s serviceability requirements. No refund is given. People are literally paying him $12K to buy one, maybe two, properties…its just wrong he is able to get away with it.

Participant
    @overloaded

Property Game Plan courtesy of Positive Property Solution. Unbelievable that this is available on youtube…very unprofessional IMO

There are so many errors in this presentation I don’t know where to start. I feel sorry for the couple.

Profile photo of PatrickMatilda123PatrickMatilda123
    Participant
    @patrickmatilda123

Hello,

just wondering if you had any luck with this as they are still doing this to people.

ampva200
    Participant
    @ampva200

Interesting. What do you mean?

Profile photo of PatrickMatilda123PatrickMatilda123
    Participant
    @patrickmatilda123

Signing people up before checking their financial situation, and when their financials don’t meet criteria they don’t give them a refund.
    giving additional financial advice with no qualification.

You tell me ampva200

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.