All Topics / Heads Up! / Bulleen Prop Meetup Sep 18th – THREE astonishing Melbourne property deals!

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Tony LambrianosTony Lambrianos
    Participant
    @melbpropertymeeting

Dear property investors,

I run a monthly property meeting group at the Veneto Club in Bulleen, Melbourne (just off the Eastern Freeway).

You are welcome to attend.

Join over 40 property investors on Tuesday 18th September 6.45 pm for a 7pm start at the Veneto Club in Bulleen.

TOPIC: Incredible insights from THREE astonishing Melbourne property deals!

Seeing other investors’ successful property deals can be hugely motivating and give you great ideas to apply in your own investing.

Our guest speaker this month will be sharing with you not one, not two but THREE ‘Real Deals’!

Whether you are new to property investing or have a few deals under your belt make sure you come along and listen to this guest speaker as the information he will be sharing is GOLD!

This month I have asked full time property investor and Results Program Graduate Axel Peeck to come and discuss some of the magnificent projects he has recently completed plus give you a sneak peek into what he is up to right now.

Axel will be sharing with you:

– A multi strategy deal – How he made $456,700
    – Renovation deal – How he made $40,000 in 3 weeks
    – 1 into 4 subdivision deal – How he made $335,000 in 12 months
    – Another 1 into 4 deal – How he will profit from this deal
    … and much much more

So don’t miss this meeting where you can find out some of the nuts and bolts of Axel’s ‘Real Deals’ including lessons learnt – warts and all.

Make you RSVP below and attend this evening of increadible property education!

The Veneto Club in Bulleen (just off the Eastern Freeway) offers plenty of parking.

There is a $20 per head entry charge or $30 per couple!

Click here to reserve your place.

You are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing, it is all about networking with like-minded people!

I look forward to seeing you there

Tony Lambrianos
    Bulleen Property Meeting Leader

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.