Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 148
WELCOME to the Brisbane Property Group meeting!
Here’s 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pickup at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (Most people walk away with pages of notes!)
• Unlike other seminars, you wont be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sellfests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The key words we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full time investor…. you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way you’ll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It’s size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold makes us second to none Australia wide!
Entry is FREE if this is your first time attending! Details on how to RSVP, the cost and more at the bottom of the page.
What’s in store this month?
We kick it all off with Craig Christie our resident Town Planner from ASI Planning
As the principle and owner of ASI Planning, Craig has been a Town Planner for over ten years helping hundreds of clients with their development applications. Craig is an active investor and is currently undertaking a number of subdivision projects, and he is an accredited riskSMART planner which means he can get your approvals fast – no one can get a development approval faster!
Next… the Real Deal, a Joint Venture 1 into 2 Subdivision with Reno.
Kate & Shaun Lippett met Paul Hudson at the inaugural PIPA conference in 2017 and felt their values, approach and end game was aligned, and the rest they say is history! Joint venturing allowed Kate and Shaun to learn on the job while keeping all of their other balls in the air. Their JV partner Paul, a professional musician & teacher for 30 years, dabbled in property with a buy/hold & renovate strategy. Paul says the JV enables each of the partners to bring distinct skill sets to the table. Don’t miss what this trio have to say.
Lastly, we have Ben Everingham from Pumped on Property
Over the last eight years Ben has bought over $8 million dollars worth of investment property in the Sydney, Brisbane, Central Coast and Sunshine Coast markets. His first property was bought with two friends, and to say he learnt some major lessons from the get go, is an understatement! Fast forward a few years and his experiences now include buying and holding quality property, flipping for short term gains, renovating for profit and building for capital gains and cash flow.
Do I need to RSVP? Yes
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click the ‘I’m Going’ button
Returning member? It’s $25 entry fee if you click here or pay $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out Gold Annual Membership here:
If you’re a member, you still need to RSVP though!
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 25th September 2018
Registration (& cuppa time): 6.30pm for a 7pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 25th September 2018!
See you there!
- This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Matt Jones.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.