All Topics / General Property / Where to find the right suppliers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of zehrazehra
    Participant
    @zehra

Good morning
    I am planning on building my first property with a help of a more experinced partner , the problem we have is we have no idea where to find the right suppliers for our timber , tiles , plumbing etc , my partner is not from here so he has no idea also , yes we have googled and its a mine field out there for a beginner , was hoping to see if anyone has successfully built and may have some links .

Thank you in advance

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Zehra,

where to find the right suppliers for our timber , tiles , plumbing etc , my partner is not from here so he has no idea also

Tell us all where “here” is, and who knows – maybe one of our members might be able to help. ;)

If you are building in Rockhampton, knowing where to buy stuff in Melbourne wouldn’t be a lot of use to you. Do tell us where you are building, so that you get better answers,

Benny

Profile photo of zehrazehra
    Participant
    @zehra

Thanks Benny
    yes I am in Melbourne guys and we need links or contacts to everthing , as I mentioned earlier I did my own research but there are so many companies out there so I thought this site might be a better option to find out from other experinces people

thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.