All Topics / General Property / Subdivision in Perth

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Joe BlogsJoe Blogs
    Participant
    @joeblogs

Hi I am looking to do a simple two block battle axe subdivision in Perth and was wondering if someone could tell me what the costs of subdivision are likely to be? It is a flat block with no demo required and I am intending to retain the front house. Possibly need to include fencing. I was thinking that the overall cost would be in the order of $25k to $35k, but am unsure of what all the individual costs might be. Also wondering if I could save money coordinating the various services and paperwork myself or if it is relatively cost effective to engage a surveyor to do it for me? Any thoughts would be much appreciated

Joe

Profile photo of JaxonJaxon
    Participant
    @jaxona

Joe if its your first Sub Div,

go into your local town planning office, try sit down with a planner and learn,

usually a private certifier can do the whole process for you and will be worth having until you learn the in and outs of the requirements.

I say this is the simplest way to get started and get an idea of costs.

Jaxon | Jaxon Avery – Financial Adviser
    http://www.jpafinancialservices.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

JPA Financial Services Pty Ltd

Profile photo of Joe BlogsJoe Blogs
    Participant
    @joeblogs

Hi Jaxon

Thanks I will do. Sounds like the easiest process to get an idea of the cost involved

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.