All Topics / Help Needed! / Good Courses

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of LACLAC
    Participant
    @lc80

G’day all,

I’m new to the forum and new to property development. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a good course to undertake to learn what it takes to become a developer ect. I have a friend who is doing his first development and he has done the Carly Crutchfield course. I know from my own research that she has not got the greatest reputation, but my friend rated it highly and is well underway in his first development. I have also stumbled across Bob Anderson’s property mastermind courses, which look pretty good.

As you all would know, these courses do not come cheap so if I’m prepared to invest the cash into a quality course which is going to give me my return on investment I want to choose the best one. I’m hoping there are some experienced people on this forum that would be kind enough to point a newbie in the right direction?

Cheers for reading

Luke

• This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of LAC LAC.
    Profile photo of noteluvnoteluv
    Participant
    @noteluv

Hi Luke, have you hear of Property Development System? It’s by one of Bob Andersen’s mentoring student who started from scratch. If you want a thorough course with nothing hidden, i.e. no paying more to get more information, you should try https://www.propertydevelopmentsystem.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.