All Topics / Heads Up! / Gold Coast Property Group – Thursday 23rd August 2018

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Matt JonesMatt Jones
    Participant
    @mattjones

WELCOME to the Gold Coast Property Group meeting!

Here’s 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:

• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pickup at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (Most people walk away with pages of notes!)

• Unlike other seminars, you wont be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sellfests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.

• The key words we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.

• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full time investor…. you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way you’ll be so glad you came.

• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.

There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!

It’s size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold makes us second to none Australia wide!

What’s in store this month?

We kick it all off with Nhan Nguyen from Advanced Property Strategies.

Nhan is a professional investor but he’s a very down to earth guy that is more than willing to share his tricks of the trade. He is one of those guys that is out there taking big steps in the property world and implementing some very profitable strategies in the current market.

Those that are in the room will get to experience Nhan first-hand and you’ll want to hear what he has to say… not to be missed!!

Next…

Victoria Sloane – Real Deal

Victoria Sloane has been passionate about property every since her father went bankrupt when she was 11 and lost the family home, so she set out to recover the home they lost and bought her first property at the age of 18, when interest rates were around 18-19%.

Victoria presents a Joint Venture real deal this month on a 1 into 2 lot subdivision in Mudgeeraba. The site was plagued with delays and took 18 months to complete and is finally set to settle on 1 August 2018. Come along and hear how she battled through this one.

Finally, we have Jolene Sukkarieh from My Financial Group

Sometimes its not just the strategy you are trying to implement as a property investor… these days you need to have a broader knowledge than just buying a property, adding value and extracting profit or equity.

Jolene is a keen property investor herself and her presentations are always specific to property but with an outstanding birds eye approach on how best to set yourself up for the end outcome.

Use this opportunity to take your financial intelligence to the next level… you’ll be amazed at the difference it can make to your whole outlook to investing.

Do I need to RSVP? Yes

First time attending or returning member? Just click the ‘I’m Going’ button in this link, and pay your $10 entry fee on line or $15 at the door.

Here’s a short video on how to RSVP; click here.

If you are unsure of the process or have any difficulties, just pop us an email at [email protected]

What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
    Check out Gold Annual Membership here.

If you’re a member, you still need to RSVP though!

What are the details?

Venue: Burleigh Heads Surf Club
    Address: Corner Goodwin Terrace and Gold Coast Highway, Gold Coast
    Date: Thursday, 23rd August 2018
    Registration (& cuppa time): 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
    Finish: 9pm

We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!

Save the date, Thursday, 23rd August 2018!

See you there!

Cheers, Matt

• This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Matt Jones Matt Jones.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Matt Jones Matt Jones.

Matt Jones | Property Resource Shop
    https://www.propertyresourceshop.com/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Learn What It Takes To Instantly Access All The Partners, Money, Deals and Strategies You Need, To Truly Make It In Property Investing and Leave Your Day Job Behind...

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.