- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 142
WELCOME to the Brisbane Property Group meeting!
Here’s 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pickup at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (Most people walk away with pages of notes!)
• Unlike other seminars, you wont be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sellfests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The key words we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full time investor…. you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way you’ll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It’s size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold makes us second to none Australia wide!
Entry is FREE if this is your first time attending! Details on how to RSVP, the cost and more at the bottom of the page.
What’s in store this month?
We kick it all off with Russell Sparke, Sparke Legal, our resident property law specialist.
Russ will be talking about some key do’s and don’ts for property investors. He’s been a property lawyer for over 20 years now so you’ll want to hear what he has to share!
Russ specialises in out of the box arrangements so if you’re looking to get creative with financing, structuring your purchase entity or looking to formulate joint venture and money partner agreements… this is the guy to talk to!
Chris Boyle – Real Deal
Chris will be sharing his 2 into 2 Subdivision, Reno & 2 x Town House DA in Kedron. This will be interesting!
Chris was an electrical engineer, and started out with a simple buy and hold strategy before he turned to property developing in 2013. He has completed over $18M in deals and over 36 property transactions, so you will want to hear what Chris has to say about this project.
As with any project, there are lots of learnings and it’s truly outstanding to see someone bravely get up and reveal their entire project from start to finish, warts and all!
Finally, we have Jolene Sukkarieh from My Financial Group
Sometimes its not just the strategy you are trying to implement as a property investor… these days you need to have a broader knowledge than just buying a property, adding value and extracting profit or equity.
Jolene is a keen property investor herself and her presentations are always specific to property but with an outstanding birds eye approach on how best to set yourself up for the end outcome.
Use this opportunity to take your financial intelligence to the next level… you’ll be amazed at the difference it can make to your whole outlook to investing.
Do I need to RSVP? Yes
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click the ‘I’m Going’ button
Returning member? It’s $25 entry fee if you click here or pay $33 at the door.
If you’re a member, you still need to RSVP though!
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 28th August 2018
Registration (& cuppa time): 6.30pm for a 7pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 28th August 2018!
See you there!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.