All Topics / Help Needed! / Medium Density Building in Kempsey NSW

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of mikemike
    Participant
    @farmermick

Hi, New to the website but have enjoyed reading the many informative posts.
    If anyone had had success in building in Kempsey NSW 2440 please contact me as looking to step into buying a 2077sqm block in Greenhill (Kempsey) and looking at costings to build villas as it has been a long time coming for the area as not much was ever available in the Medium Density sector and this is now been rezoned as R3 MD so we are away, thinking of 6-8 Villas does anyone know possible costings? block itself is @ $199k but feasible to obtain $170k which will help bottom line.
    Most of the Region has grown but Kempsey has been very slow and is one of only a few places on the Mid North Coast where it is still affordable to buy as we reside inland from Port Macquarie and that area is HOT! and building will be going on for next 10 years so much housing projects it is scary as not much infrastructure to keep up with it all unfortunately. Thanks in advance.

Profile photo of JohnJohn
    Participant
    @philpropertyassets-com-au

Hi Mike
    I may be able to help. I also know the area you are talking about. Basic costs to build would be around $180k to $200+ depending on the size, etc. Happy to discuss further.

John | propertyassets.com.au

Profile photo of mikemike
    Participant
    @farmermick

Hi John,

Thank you for the reply, knowing the area do you see growth? I used to have a close friend in council at Kempsey but he has moved to Taree Council so trying to gauge whether Kempsey will take off, we live and Farm at Kindee which everything around and East of Port Macquarie increased significantly but Kempsey with its problems unfortunately still seems cheap in my view? what are your thoughts?
    Thanks in advance.

Profile photo of JohnJohn
    Participant
    @philpropertyassets-com-au

Hi Mike
    Kempsey has been slow to take off. It does have some wet areas and this does not help.
    There has been a little grow but it is not close to the water like Port Macquarie or Coffs Harbour and does not have the same level of employment prospects.
    have you purchased land to build. I am happy to discuss these things with you if you want. My phone number is on our website http://www.propertyassets.com.au

John | propertyassets.com.au

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.