All Topics / Heads Up! / Bulleen Prop Meetup Jul 17th – How to build a $100k passive income portfolio

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Tony LambrianosTony Lambrianos
    Participant
    @melbpropertymeeting

Dear property investors,

My name is Tony Lambrianos and I run a monthly property meeting group at the Veneto Club in Bulleen, Melbourne (just off the Eastern Freeway). Everyone is welcome to attend.

I invite you to join over 40 property investors on Tuesday 17th July 6.45 pm for a 7pm start at the Veneto Club in Bulleen until 9pm. There is a $20 per head entry charge and $30 per couple.

This is NOT your ordinary property meeting group. We have real active property investors in the market come together to learn and network. Whether you are new to property or really experienced this groups caters for everyone.

I welcome you to come and experience our group, you will be pleased you did.

TOPIC: Investor explains: How to build a $100k passive income property portfolio!

This month, experienced property investor, Glenn Newbery, will share his story and reveal how you can grow a sizeable passive income property portfolio, and –
    once you’ve started – how to keep building your portfolio to leverage both cashflow and capital growth.

Don’t Miss This Meeting!

About Glenn Newbery
    Glenn purchased his first investment property back in 1998, mainly because he was bad at saving money and felt that purchasing an investment property would be a form of ‘forced savings’ through paying down a mortgage. Since then he has had quite a journey of gaining knowledge and education and applying the learned strategies and concepts and putting them into action.

Over his property investing career so far, he has undertaken many types of investing strategies, from buy and hold, to renovations, developments and even investing in New Zealand. In 2011 Glenn shifted his property investing strategy, which lead to him building a substantial property portfolio of 14 properties within 3 years all while working a demanding full time job in IT.

A change in his employment situation in mid-2014 came as a blessing in disguise, when in 2015 he was offered an opportunity to change career, and move into the property investment industry as a Portfolio Planner. He now has a dream job which allows him to live and breathe his passion for property investing every day, educating people and giving them a vision that can help change their lives.

What Glenn will cover in this meeting:
    • Determining whether Growth or Cashflow is your primary objective, and why both are important
    • How to minimise risk in your property investing
    • The trick of making your money work hard for you
    • Building the right team and why it’s crucial to your success
    • Things to look for when buying an investment property
    • One of the vital keys to success in property investing
    … plus much more

Click here to secure your spot

Make you secure your ticket and I look forward to meeting you.

We will also do some very effective ‘focused’ networking but you have to be there to experience it!

Don’t miss this fabulous meeting!

Click here to secure your spot

Cheers

Tony

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.