All Topics / Help Needed! / Corio/ Norlane/ Whittington Vs Darley bacchus marsh

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of yuolyuol
    Participant
    @twerty777

Hi good people,

I am new around here and just trying to figure my way in property investment.
    I want to buy lower priced higher yielding properties. ~400k
    I am based in Vic and so far the only surburbs I can see in that price range are
    Corio, Whittington, Bacchus marsh and darley.
    The geelong side seems to have fundamentals supporting it but am wondering if its already too late and not much more growth can be expected while darley and bacchus marsh seem to have just started the surge but I cant point on anything that will sustain the growth long term.
    hence my confusion and indicision.

any advice would be appreciated. I have just mentioned a few surburbs but if you know other good one that I am not looking at please advise

Yours,
    \Yuol

Profile photo of Astute Finance GroupAstute Finance Group
    Participant
    @grantb75

Hi Yuol,

What are your long term property investing goals? I always find it easier to start with the end result in mind then work backwards in terms of how I can achieve the goals that have been set. This will make it easier to decide on what properties are suitable for you based on your targeted goal.

Keep in mind that CF+ properties tend to be in smaller towns, they can sometimes be harder to rent due to smaller population and capital growth can be slow, which in the long run will slow down your investment journey due to running out of deposit funds for future investments.

Astute Finance Group | AFG International Property
    Email Me | Phone Me

High yielding / capital growth property from Australia, USA, Germany, UK, Spain, Portugal, Malaysia.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.