All Topics / Overseas Deals / Australian Mentoring Guru promotiing Florida USA (no longer)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of rob-warob-wa
    Participant
    @rob-wa

I just want to tell you a story of what happened to me.
    I took a big lost with the GFC and needed an alternative to investing in Oz. In 2015 ,I noticed a participant on this site talking up the benefits of Florida and having contacts on the ground in Orlando. As he was quite active here, I decided to sign up for his lifetime mentoring at a cost of $5,500 ( reasonable price considering what others charge). The guy in Florida worked under the company name PKH , same as my property coach here. A year later it was discovered he had placed a second mortgage on my property and used another Australian company as the borrower.
    I was left to employ an attorney to recover my property as the finance lender had no knowledge of who I was. I’m still fighting this (2 years later )and now it has moved to criminal court from civil court for the fraud that has been committed. This has caused more financial issues for me but also adding to the stress is the so called self-proclaimed property mentoring guru has refused to repay my life-time montoring fee. The guy in the US was promoted by NK as reliable and as I was relying on NK to guide me , I had no reason to doubt him. I have not received value for money, infact it’s still costing me. Money I can’t afford but still no mentoring fee returned. This guy is still active on this website daily and no longer promoting Florida but Melbourne instead. Everyone tread carefully when dealing with this guy. Message me if you need to know more. Cheers

Profile photo of petcellpetcell
    Participant
    @petcell

Hi Rob-wa, I have also been badly burnt by an Australian advisor in the US. Cut a long story short, he sold some properties for me, in Buffalo, NY. and 18 months later, has not sent over the money! What caught my attention about your post was the fact that he now promotes Melbourne!. As I know that this man is from Melbourne, and always said that he would return!
    Would it be possible to find out the name of your advisor, confidentially, so I can compare notes?
    Peter

Profile photo of rob-warob-wa
    Participant
    @rob-wa

Hi Peter
    As you have read my post then you can see I have supplied his initials. Do they align with the person you are referring too

Profile photo of Ricky JohnsonRicky Johnson
    Participant
    @fixedandsold

Not sure why anyone would be paying so much upfront to receive “mentoring” – if you do anything outside of your area, use your credit card for total protection from fraud. Look for investments where you can start out at a modest amount and grow from there and only work with programs that allow for credit card use. If they don’t, you won’t see a dime back if there is a problem. The FIXEDandSOLD program that I am apart of allows just that, using your credit card for participation which you can then pay off with cash in your native country while receiving total protection with a charge back if there is any issue. Doing it this way also allows you to invest in the US without setting up a US corporation or LLC and all the tax headaches back home.

Ricky Johnson
    Phone Me

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.